UC MEXUS-CONACYT Collaborative Research Grants offer up to $25,000 for seed research projects and have forged a strong network of binational researchers with over 800 grants awarded.
Small GrantsComing soon, small grants program re-initiating in 2020. The grant recipients will be identified at the campus-level. They will enable faculty and students to travel across the border and otherwise foster collaborations that may lead to collaborative research grants or other binational activities. For more information, please contact Wendy DeBoer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strategic Initiative Activities (former UC-Mexico Initiative):
UC-Mexico campus-led collaborative research efforts underway:
- UC Davis-Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara-CONUEE new Lighting Technology Center
- UC San Diego-UABC-CNyN UNAM CaliBaja Education Consortium
- UC Los Angeles, UC Riverside, UC San Diego, & UC Santa Cruz Critical Missions Studies at California Crossroads
- UC Davis’ Global Migration Center
- Additional collaborative efforts can be found here
Co-funded projects with UNAM:
- Health (Diabetes initiative still underway)
- Energy (Energy efficiency mobility)
For more information please contact Veronique Rorive at email@example.com.
UC MEXUS Supplemental COVID-19 Funding Opportunity (UC & MEXICO)
Special Call for UC MEXUS Supplemental COVID-19 Funding Opportunity (UC & MEXICO): For more information, please click here.
COVID-19 Research Opportunities
Special Call for Binational Collaborative projects addressing COVID-19: For more information, please click here.